Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Review: Research Proposals


I felt overall, each presenter excelled in certain spots and fell short in others, but were good overall.

Most presenters had a good variety of facts and statistics used in all of their focal points. While a few did a good job in citing these sources, many failed to include any MLA citation throughout their presentations.  I also noticed some people did not put their sources in MLA format, but simply included links to the source.

With that said, these same presenters had clear voices and made a point not to use too many filler words during their presentation. And even without the sources being cited, the use of statistics relevant to their topics will still be beneficial for their final essay.

I believe my sources being properly cited and and my slide designs were high-points in my presentation. However, I'm aware that my presentation skills are very lacking. I likely used a lot of filler words and mumbled quite a bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment